Job Opportunties - Mendip - Interseting and Rewarding
Carers Agent - 24 hours per week
Home-based and covering Mendip East district - £19.259 p/a prorata plus expenses
- To improve the quality of life for Carers and former Carers living in somerset and work in partnership with others to ensure equality of access with a coordinated approach to service delivery that is outcome focussed.
Community Agents - 2 posts x 21 hours
Home-based and covering Mendip district £21,268 p/a pro rata plus expenses
- Offer free, confidential practical support, signposting and referring people across Mendip to appropriate help and advice.
- Engage with Adult Social Care in the Mendip area and wider surrounding area and take referrals from their teams.
- Work holistically with clients to achieve clearly defined goals.
Community Agent Team Leader - 21-24 hours
Home-based and County Wide Coverage £24,464 p/a pro rata plus expenses
- Along with the CCS Operations Manager, meet the objectives, outcomes and outputs of the VA Project and Adult Social Care scheme.
For Further information of all Vacancies and applications forms: Tel: 01823 331222 or go on line via: http://somersetrcc.org.uk/news/?jobs=1
Closing date for application - Noon - Monday 20th November 2017